She offers one on one model coaching programs via phone, Skype and in person at her office 20 minutes east of Rochester, NY. Kristin specializes in working with the small town determined aspiring model. I want to help you hop over pitfalls and leap forward for a more direct route to success. To book an initial model coaching consult click here. To be the first to hear about free webinars, live events and early bird special on her future E-courses click here to get on the Insiders list. As a thank you for joining my Insiders list you will receive my free guide “10 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I First Started Modeling” (scroll down to the bottom to sign up).
Is Model Coaching Right for Me:
Model Coaching with Kristin might be a perfect fit for you if you feel like:
- “I’ve always wanted to model. It’s become an obsession. I think about it all the time”. It’s hard to talk about it with others because a lot of my friends, family, or insert particular person here ________ makes me feel like it’s a crazy pipe dream”.
- “I’ve always wanted to model but I’m not sure I’m the right height, shape, facial structure. “
- I always wanted to get into modeling but I’m not sure how to find out the right information and how to create a plan to succeed at modeling full time, or part time in addition to my current primary business or career, or to try it out while I’m away at college or trade school as a passionate hobby and to make a little extra money”
- “I wish there was someone honest that I could trust who was really experienced that could help guide me in the right direction so I know what steps to take and which niche is best for me based on my look, my talents and my schedule.”
- “I have so many questions: How much money can I make? Do I have to move to a big city to model? Is modeling as fun as it looks? Will I get rich fast?